Friday, January 16, 2015

Introduction





                         My name is Meteb Mejbel , I'm from Kuwait , I have two brothers and one sister , i always do in my free time write a poetry . I came here to create my dream in America , so i decided to study in ASU because its big university and its convenient for me to make my dream , so I'm here since September . After I graduate I will think maybe i will stay here and get job or back to my country , so i will study in ASU chemical engineering . When anybody meet me they always say you have special characteristic , its funny character and also strange character . And finally I hope to get all my dreams here . 

2 comments:

  1. Meteb,
    I am happy to have you in my class. You are a very interesting and unique student.

    ReplyDelete