Why learning English is difficult for me
Is learning English is difficult for me ? Or is it difficult for all the international people . But why all the people learn English as a second language ? because its an international language , by this language I can make conversation with any one from any country , by this language I can make a new friends from other cultures , so its important to learn this language . Most of people and me also have big problem to learn English as second language , so why ? and why a always I find difficult to learn it ? . First I know that is not my native language , so this new language should takes from me 5 years to get well on it . There is an important part to learn new language is I should have any ideas about English culture because sometime I make make a lot of mistakes because I have no idea about the other culture how is it or what is conditions of this culture . In English language there is a lot a lot of vocabularies , so its so hard to catch all of them , and some of them have same meaning but different spelling , so sometimes that make me confused when I'm talking or I want to read any thing , and I'm trying to understand all meaning of just one word , and add it in a different sentences to make compare between of them , yes it's kind of complex but I should do the best . My native language grammar is so different from English grammar , like English grammar there is 3 types of past : past simple , past perfect and past continuous , but in Arabic language grammar there is not just on type of the past . In the other hand , I should be careful before i say any wrong words because sometimes there is impolite words I mus not use them in conversation , it make problems . When I want to talk I should organize my ideas before it to get right point and I can make right conversation , but that way sometimes take me extra time to do it , so usually the conversation become boring and i hate that . The older people say if you want to learn a new language , you should read books as much as you can , so that is problem to me , because i like to read but i don't have enough time , actually I find everyday just 10 minutes to read but that is not enough for me . So in these days I'm doing my best to improve my language and I try to find a new Americans friends as much as I can , to help me and i can enjoy with new culture , and I will try to kill my fears and be brave everyday to face a new issues .
Meteb,
ReplyDeleteVery good. I think that you are doing a great job at improving your language skills. Keep up the good work.