The Position Made my Personality
Some of people are shaped by this life or their family, and in the other side they are shaped by them self, they have strong mind or thought, they are just thinking about how to build them self without get help from other person. So I have different method but the same idea with a people who are shaped by them self and the person who had big influence from his relative. Someday in the past my father told me you should follow your self, make for your your own way, don't follow the people or do what they are doing, be an unique person. That words have big influence at me , it shaped my personality, I found from these words my position in this life. After that I made a big plan for my life, that plan was helping my future to get what I need in the future, that help me to shape my personality. So my father was big part to supports my plan. He gave me big position between my family, I always got big responsibility between my family, I had to do all of them in right way, and I had to been patient when I faced big issues, so that made my personality in these days, and also it made me a strong person who has a huge seeing beyond this world. Some of my friends try to follow my way to be a big part in their family and try to be an activity part in their area. Before I came to America, I taught my little brother to be responsibility by him self, and also help my parents to do what they want to do. I think it's hard to take the responsibility for him but he will try to catch it. By the way, sometimes your position chooses your personality, the position hat helps you to shape your own ideas which bring for you a bright future with bright results.
No comments:
Post a Comment